Wedding Day Manicure

/
0 Comments
For the big day I had to go for a more classic wedding look - the french manicure. It was also the perfect look for the day as both the wedding and reception were held on the same day and I needed something that would match both outfit changes.
The finished look with top coat. I stamped on my accent and thumb nails using cheeky vibrant plate 03.
French tips created using Maybelline - White sail and Essie - Mademoiselle. 
OPI Nail envy - base coat, Essie - Mademoiselle, Maybelline - White sail, Miss Sporty - Paparazzi, and Sally Hansen - Top coat. 
Here's my full mendhi design that you can see on my nails posts.
The colour came out amazingly dark!
Here's my full wedding attire :)


Happy polishing until next time..



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.