Culture and Colours

/
0 Comments
It's been an amazing weekend celebrating the cousins big day last week and if you've ever been to an Indian wedding then you'll know that it's not just a one day event!
So, here's a look I wore that was inspired by my outfit for the first pre-wedding event known as the Mandvo.
The final look - you can see how I'v tried to match my outfit colours.
Two even coats of MaxFactor - Patent Poppy. It has a slight shimmer to it which you can see under lighted areas.
I added 3 gem stones to my accent nail and secured them in place with a top coat.
I finally added a gold dot near the cuticle area of each nail to complete the look.
OPI Nail envy - Base coat, MaxFactor Gel Shine - Patent Poppy, Nails Inc - Great Titchfield Street, Sally Hansen - Top coat.



Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.