Ocean Waves with a Summer Sunset

/
0 Comments
The no.1 messiest nail art look is back on the blog! Yes I'm talking about water marbling and I'm so envious of those that do it so well and regularly on their nails.. it takes me forever to get it right! It's probably the only technique that gives me stress but I guess the end result is kind of worth the hassle.
I wanted to use my new Nails inc - Holland park so I chose colours that would compliment it well. 

The finished look with top coat. 
The purple and coral remind me of a summer sunset over a beach with blue ocean waves. 
The pattern that came out on my thumb was my favourite.
OPI Nail envy - base coat, Sinful Colors - Coral island, No7 - Spring meadow, Nails inc - Holland park, Sally Hansen - Top coat.



Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.