Coral Island in Almond

/
0 Comments
So I've taken the plunge and changed my nail shape for the first time ever! I've always had square/squoval nails and I was intrigued to see what an Almond shape would look like. I don't keep my nails too long so the tip is not as steep as ones I've seen but I'm growing to quite like them so they're definitely here to stay for a while. 
Two coats of Sinful Colors - Coral Island
Stamped with Barry M - Grey and MoYou London Kaleidoscope 03 plate. 
 I added a gold dot in the centre of the floral design using Nails inc - Great titchfield street.
Almond shape with OPI Nail Envy - Base coat
OPI Nail Envy - Base coat, Nails inc - Great titchfield street, Barry M - Grey, Sinful Colors - Coral Island, Sally Hansen - Top Coat




Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.