Happy Holidays

/
0 Comments
Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the festive season and making the most of quality family time :) These are the nails I wore for christmas day. I've gone for the traditional festive colours red, green and white to create this look.

The finished look.

I water marbled my thumb and ring fingers using Nails inc - Roland gardens and Sally Hansen - Kiwi bikini (using BarryM white as a base coat).

I then created a gradient using the Barry M - White, Sally Hansen - Kiwi bikini and Nails inc - Roland gardens.


I stamped using LA colors - Black velvet and 'Jumbo plate B'. The design I've used reminds me of dangling christmas decorations.

Finished with a Sally Hansen Top coat.

Sally Hansen - Kiwi bikini, Nails inc - Roland gardens, BarryM - Matt white, Opi - Base coat and Sally Hansen - Top coat.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MILIMANICURE :)



Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.