Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2013 (7)

/
0 Comments
Hey peeps! Was meant to post this yesterday but didn't get a chance so I apologise for the delayed post. FINALLY it's the last pink manicure of the month! I cannot tell you how relieved I am to know I can paint other colours again! :) Hope you all raised plenty awareness and don't forget to show your ongoing support to Cancer Research UK.

I've chosen to do a white to pink gradient with some fine glitter. It's also mine and ninanails first attempt at 'bestietwinnails'. (Take a look at my instagram milimanicure for more details).

The finished look (without flash).



With Flash - can see the glitter more clearly.














The pinks I've used for this look are from the Beauty UK Paintforlife collection. 


From left to right: LA Colors - French White, Beauty uk - love, Beauty uk - strengh, LA Colors - Sassy sparkle
and Seche Vite - top coat.



STOP! Before you leave don't forget to be a part of the fight against cancer - share, fundraise, donate. Remember every action counts!


















Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.