Diwali Sparkle & Crackle

/
2 Comments
HAPPY DIWALI & NEW YEAR to all my fellow indian bloggers! :D Hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating with loved ones and ate lots of yummy food! It's been a crazy few days with preparations so I haven't had the chance or time to paint my nails all fancy :( Nevertheless here's a quick fix to that problem - Crackle polish! I went for a red and gold theme since it's the perfect colour combo for all indian events. I've used OPI - Gold shatter and OPI Big apple red.

Finished look with top coat. I noticed that one thin even coat of crackle polish gives a much better
effect than a thick coat.


Daylight shot.



I'm going to let you all in on a big SECRET! To all my UK bloggers and nail addicts, you will never believe that the OPI crackle I've used in this manicure cost me £1! YES you heard right! Poundland are now selling OPI, Revlon, Maybelline, Collection 2000, Sally Henson, and Rimmel nail polishes (very limited colours of course) all for £1! Now that's what you call a bargain!

From left to right: OPI Nail envy - Base coat, OPI - Big red apple, OPI - Gold shather and Seche vite - Top coat.



Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox




You may also like

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.