Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2013 (6)

/
0 Comments
I'm all pinked out! HELP! Final week of pink to go everyone..let's do it! Today's mani is more white than pink, simply because I'm going crazy looking at my pink nails :\ Can't wait for Pinktober to be over now! I used OPI - Alpine Snow as the base colour and then used a pink Rio nail art pen from the original collection. (It's more of a purpley/pink but I thought I could get away with it ;) I decided to just improvise and do a freehand funky nail art design. I wasn't going for perfection here but more of a rough, spontaneous look. Hope you like it :)




Taken with flash to capture the shimmer of the pink.


















This is optional - you can add some glitter to the design before finishing off with a top coat. I've used Miss sporty sparkle touch in 889.

Slightly smudged the ring finger as I was so impatient :(

From left to right: OPI nail envy - base coat, Rio nail art pen, OPI - alpine snow, Miss sporty - 889
and Seche Vite - Top coat.

STOP! Before you leave don't forget to be a part of the fight against cancer - share, fundraise, donate. Remember every action counts!

So I completed my 5K RACE FOR LIFE TWILIGHT on Saturday with my friend and it was absolutely amazing! It's still not too late to donate so if you would like to do so, then simply click here. Remember every penny counts :) Thanks in advance! 

My friend (left) and I (right) after completing
Race for Life 2013! :D wohooo!












You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.