Matte Red

/
2 Comments
Hey guys!

Today I wanted to share a polish I got from the Nails Inc. lucky dip - it's called Gatwick and it's a matte red (even the bottle is matte, how cool!!). I love a matte finish polish but the only downfall is that it won't stay for long since you can't apply a top coat to it, and if you use hand cream regularly then it will slowly lessen the matte finish over time. It dries very quickly and two coats is enough to get an even, smooth coverage since the colour is well pigmented. It's simple and classy.. you can't go wrong!







OPI Nail Envy - Base coat, Nails inc. matte - Gatwick.


 Thank you for stopping by and reading :)

xox


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is lovely! Really enjoy reading your posts! I have followed you... so I can ready it as often as possible :)

    http://channichic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.