Summer Lovin'

/
5 Comments
Since it finally felt like summer in London last week, I saw some amazing evening sunsets and just couldn't resist doing a bright sunset inspired gradient manicure. I chose to use the colours yellow, orange and pink for the gradient and used white as a base colour to allow the colours to stand out. I spiced it up a little by adding some black zebra stripes on top. (If you've never done a gradient manicure before then check out a few videos on youtube, it's really easy even for first timers!)


The finished look - I added the top coat straight after I finished sponging for a smoother gradient and also to avoid smudging the black lines after.

Two coats of sponging finished with a top coat.












From left to right:  Rio Nail Art pen - Black, OPI Nail Envy - Base Coat, Seche Vite - Top coat, OPI - Strawberry Margarita, LA Colors - Shock, Essie - Orange it's Obvious, LA Colors - French white and makeup sponge.



Thank you for stopping by and reading :)

xox


You may also like

5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is amazing! I love the colours you've used for the gradient! This is such a great summer manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mani! It's been a while since I have done a gradient mani. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think gradients are perfect for summer!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.