Peppermint Angelica

/
7 Comments
Hey lovelies!

Peppermint is a shade from the spring/summer 2013 collection by a brand named Angelica, which I have never seen or bought from before. I saw it for the first time in Primark the other day, and even though I never buy any cosmetics or beauty products from Primark (simply because I'm a little conscious of buying budget products for my skin, since my skin is very sensitive), I loved this gorgeous spring colour and wanted to try it out. It's priced at £2.75 and it's from their 'Satin Matte' range. I must say I was pleasantly surprised! The polish gives an incredibly smooth, soft matte finish (and obviously didn't add a top coat since I didn't want to ruin that result).


2 coats













From left to right: OPI Nail Envy - Base coat, Angelica - Peppermint.


 Thank you for stopping by and reading :)

xox




You may also like

7 comments:

  1. It's a really nice colour! I think I may have to take a little trip to Primark x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have so pretty nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, and a bargain at only £2.75! will definitely check these out the next time i'm in Primark, thanks ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great color on you - very fresh and clean! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.