Striping Tape Mani

/
2 Comments
Happy Bank Holiday weekend everyone! Hopefully you're all enjoying the lovely weather and not caught up in exam season like me :( Ahh well doesn't stop me from painting my nails :)

I'm a little obsessed with the striping tape rolls at the moment and I managed to get an absolute bargain off ebay (10 rolls for just 49p with FREE P&P)! Hard to believe I know!! Each one is a different colour and you can have endless fun experimenting with different designs and colours. Here's a simple design I started off with. I used Maxfactor - Intense Plum and Nails Inc - Southbank.






The base colour (2 coats).



sorry for the untidy cleanup, my brush broke so had to make do with a cotton bud :(


From left to right: Maxfactor - Intense plum, Nails Inc - Southbank, Seche vite - Top coat, OPI Nail Envy - Base coat.


 Thank you for stopping by and reading :)

xox


You may also like

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.