Flower Power

/
0 Comments
It's the first day of Spring so I felt like a flower manicure was simply inevitable (even though all my recent posts seem to all be florals as well!) Here's a simple yet effective design created using one of my favourite floral stamping plates - MoYou Kaleidoscope collection 03.
The finished look with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat.
Two coats of Astor - Yellow Buttercup. (This formula is a little streaky and it works best with 3 coats, however as I was covering most the nail with a stamp I didn't mind leaving it streaky).
Stamped using NYC - Manhattan and MoYou Kaleidoscope Collection 03. Impatient me didn't wait long enough for it to dry before applying the top coat so apologies for the slight smudges :(
The finished look.


Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.