Lap of Lavender

/
0 Comments
I received my first ever plate from the Born Pretty Store (I know I'm very late) and I'm already in love with the amazing, elegant designs contained within the BP-L 008 plate. I'm super excited to share more of these prints with you soon in my future posts as I think they'll work well with many interesting colour combinations.

I love the way this manicure turned out and it's one of those looks I can see myself wearing for a wedding, or a special occasion. This Barry M shade is also perfect for an everyday wear in the coming season of Spring.
The finished look with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top coat.
Two coats of Barry M - Lap of Honour.
Stamped on my natural nail using Born Pretty Plate BP-L 008 and Natural Collection - Nail Tip Whitener.


Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.