Antique Terrace

/
0 Comments
Happy Sunday! Hope everyone's having a good weekend, now that it's not freezing temperatures again in London.

I got this polish by Natural Collection free as part of an offer at Boots and I thought since it's too early to wear this shade on it's own why not use it as a stamping shade instead. I went for a rich brown as a base and using this Antique Coral I stamped a butterfly and flower print using my Born Pretty plate. When stamping, I didn't realise that this was in fact a sheer polish, therefore the results were very different to what I was expecting. Nevertheless, I think I quite like the soft stamping effect against the dark brown.
The finished look with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat.
Two coats of Nails inc - Richmond Terrace.
Stamped using Natural Collection - Antique Coral and BP-L008 plate. 
Finished off with Top coat.


Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.