Stardust Galaxy

/
0 Comments
Galaxy nail art manicures have been surfacing for a while now and I've wanted to try them for ages but I've seen so many amazing designs that I couldn't possibly compare to them. However I came across this tutorial by Cambria and I couldn't resist! Her nail art is to perfection and mine looks nothing like hers but I had to give it a go anyway..not bad for a first attempt I think.
The finished look with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash - Top coat.
Two coats of Sally Hansen - Night Watch.
To create this effect I used the colours: Maybelline - White sail, Barry M - Aqua, Barry M - Grey and LA Colors - Black velvet.
I then added glitter to represent stars using H&M - Silver Frost.




Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.