The Liebster Award | I've been nominated!

/
0 Comments





I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by The Chic Times Magazine - thank you so much! It's an award given to bloggers with under 200 followers and it's a great way to discover new bloggers. It involves answering a set of questions, nominating 11 other bloggers and setting them a new set of questions. 
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked:

1. What inspired you to start your blog?

I've always loved painting my nails in my spare time and the obsession slowly started to grow as I got older, along with my collection. I started reading up on other nail enthusiasts and enjoyed watching youtube videos on how to create different nail art. I began to experiment with different brands and more nail design techniques for which people around me started complimenting me for and asking whether I do nails professionally. Then I decided that maybe I should find a way where I can show others my nail art designs and help inspire them to try new techniques as well, and this is where it all began.

2. What is your favourite blog post you've written and why?

I did a post last week on nails inspired by the BAFTAs and I think this is one of my favourites because it's different to all my other posts. I've never done an inspiration post based on fashion/clothing so this was fun to create. 

3. Describe your dream vacation.

This ones hard as there's so many places in the world I have yet to see but anywhere with sea, sand, sun, cocktails and some adventure sounds perfect.

4. Tell us one random fact about yourself.

My accent nail on my right hand is now abnormal and grows wider than the rest of my finger nails due to a terrible incident on a night out 4 years ago :(

5. Who is your favourite blogger and why?

The first nail blog I came across through youtube videos before starting my own was Chalkboard Nails. I love all her work and the quality of her posts.

6. What is your favourite movie?

I can't say that I have a favourite because there's just too many to choose from but Titanic and Grease are two all time favourites.

7. What are your favourite type of blog posts to write?

All my posts are based on nails so this is hard to say but I like doing nail art posts as opposed to just swatches or reviews.

8. What is your ultimate 'pick me up' when you are feeling down?

Ice cream!! Aside from nails my other love is ice cream :)

9. Name 3 things on your bucket list?
  • Skydiving
  • Scuba diving
  • NYE in Times Square, New York

10. Describe your fashion?

I would say simple, classy and comfortable. I'm not the biggest fashionista so if I'm dressing for an occasion I'll make the extra effort to dress up and do my makeup without being too over the top but when I'm at home or doing nothing special I like to be in casual, comfortable clothes.

11. What is a beauty product you would repurchase again and again?

Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara. Been using it for years and in my opinion it's the best mascara I've found.

If you choose to accept this nomination, here are the rules:

  • Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their blog.
  • Answer the questions you have been asked.
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers on twitter.
  • Ask them 11 questions of your own.
  • Notify them that they have been nominated.

The bloggers I nominate for the Liebster Award are:


The questions I would like you to answer are:

1. Name 3 words that best describe your blog.
2. What is your dream career?
3. What is your favourite season of the year and why?
4. Who is your favourite blogger and why?
5. What do you value most in life?
6. If you could move to any part of the world, where would you go and why?
7. Name your favourite beauty product that you regularly repurchase.
8. If you had to pick one food to live on for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. What is your best feature?
10. What do you love the most about the country you live in?
11. What is your inspiration for your blog posts?


Looking forward to reading all your answers :)



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.