Night Watch

/
2 Comments
So, I know I've been a little MIA lately but I'm back today with a Monday Blue! This manicure is by Sally Hansen named Night watch and it's a lovely dark twilight blue shade. I've applied 2 coats as usual but be sure to use a base coat as it's quite a pigmented colour.

Base coat and 2 even coats of Night Watch. (Apologies for the bad picture quality - was taken at night so a little unfocused and colour appears slightly darker here).
I then decided to stamp on the accent nail using cheeky plate CH2 and Barry M Silver Foil.

In various lighting, the colour sometimes appears in a teal tone.
Taken under direct sunlight. 

From left to right: OPI - Base coat, Sally Hansen - Night watch, Barry M - Silver foil and Sally Hansen - Top coat.


Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Your manicures look so wonderful, especially this one!
    I’ve just discovered this blog and I love reading it <3
    I’m looking forward to see your next article ;)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Julia! Just checked out your blog too, it's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.