Elegant Nude Bling

/
0 Comments
Hey peeps! Today I'm going to share with you an elegant, simple look perfect for a wedding, special occasion or simply for fun! I've used a nude pink shade by BeautyUk called 'hope' (from the paint for life collection) which sadly may no longer be available :(
I don't usually like pink which some of you probably already know, but I love the simplicity and softness of this shade. Two coats gives it a perfect coverage, however you can still go for one coat to get a more subtle nude finish.

Here's the finished look completed with top coat.
First I applied two coats of 'hope' (indoors light shot).
Natural daylight shot.

I added a line of white and pink pearl studs to the corner of my accent nail, using my top coat to glue them on.



Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.