Goodbye Seche Vite

/
0 Comments
So I finally finished my bottle of Seche Vite and as much as it pains me, I will no longer be using this as my top coat. As most of you probably already know, it isn't 3 free (therefore contains at least one of the 3 big toxic chemicals used in polishes - DBP, formaldehyde and formulene). The box itself has a warning sign stating that it is "known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm". Unfortunately, I was unaware of this fact when I first purchased it, however now that I know I don't feel comfortable using it. It will defiantly be missed as I have never come across another fast dry top coat that is so amazingly chip resistant, but I'm replacing it with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash and keeping my fingers crossed for similar results! I'll let you know what I make of it :)






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.