NYC Raindrop

/
0 Comments
Happy Sunday people! The In A NYC minute nail polish range is currently on offer at superdrug: 2 for £2.49! Obviously I couldn't help myself :) I bought Raindrop (pastel baby blue) and Times square (a coral/red shade which I'll share with you in a later post).
Raindrop is a shade from their Spring 2013 collection and it's a creme like formula perfect for the pastel spring look. I've stamped the accent nail using MoYou London Suki 07 plate and black velvet by LA Colors.

The finished look topped with seche vite top coat. (Looks slightly darker here than real life)

Two coats of NYC - Raindrop (daylight shot under direct sunlight)

Taken in daylight indoors. Looks slightly more pastely here. 



Stamped with LA Colors - Black velvet and MoYou London Suki 07 plate.



Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.