Happy New Year!

/
3 Comments
OMG just one more night until we enter 2014! Who's excited?? I know I am :D Happy New Year in advance to u all! May you have a fab year ahead an here's a new year manicure for you to enjoy! :)
For this look I've done a black to blue gradient to create a night sky effect and then added some glitter on the tips for those sparkling firework displays.

The finished look with top coat.

I used white as a base coat and then sponged on the black and blue gradient (one coat).


From left to right: LA colors - French white, LA colors - Black velvet, Barry M - Indigo, Disney - Silver frost, 
                H&M Glitter - Silver and Seche vite - Top coat.




Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. I love the combination of polish gradient and glitter gradient! Very festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these glitters and their bottle are so cute! i also adore the disney bottle!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.