Matte Finish

/
4 Comments
Just one more day to get through before the weekend starts people..let's get polishing!
      Today's mani is all about matte nails! I LOVE the general look and the smooth, classy finish it gives. This look is partly inspired by a fellow nail addict friend, ninanails. She is the only one I personally know, who has a bigger nail obsession than me (maybe I'll persuade her to do a blog too)! Anyway she always uses nail stamp plates and her nails are always on point so she inspired me to actually go buy some (follow her IG to check out her amazing designs). This is the first time I'm trying the nail plates properly so bear with me if they look a right mess! I can already tell that they're going to need some practice and getting used to. I went for a dark navy colour and used a small flower stamp on my accent nail. Here's the look...


The finished look


Two coats of Barry M - Indigo

                                                           



From left to right: Rimmel Pro - Matte Finish Topcoat, Barry M - Indigo, OPI - Nail Envy Base Coat, LA colors - French white NP164

 Thank you for stopping by and reading :)

xox




You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Oooo I love this one! Such a gorgeous blue and it mattes beautifully :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! This blue is so pretty and looks really good with a matte topcoat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this colour too :) I think matte works better with darker colours!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.