Janmashtami in Red

/
0 Comments
Another year, another Janmashtami comes and goes. I've lost count of how many years I've volunteered (I think this was my 9th!) but I can definitely say that this years Darshan was the most beautiful I've ever seen it. The decoration was unreal and they certainly made 50 years of Iskcon a year to remember. If you didn't make it down to the Manor this year then you definitely missed out on the celebrations (and especially the amazing food!!).
The finished look.
Two coats of Natural Collection Red Robin.
Stamped using MoYou Fashionista 07 and LA Colors Solar Gold.
Finished with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat.
The colour scheme for Day 1 was red so this is the Saree I wore, matching my nailart.


Happy polishing until next time...


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.