Riche Monday

/
0 Comments
Happy Monday Blues! The weekend seems to fly by every week and with wedding bookings in full swing, I miss my weekend lie ins :( Nevertheless, it means I get to enjoy more of the day, especially when it's a hot, summers day in London - so I guess I can't complain.

If you're wondering why I haven't had the chance to blog regularly in the past few months, then weddings are the reason. For any of you new followers or readers that have just stumbled across my blog, probably won't know that I'm a professional MUA and hairstylist too. So if you're into that kind of thing, go ahead and follow my instagram account: mili.makeup.

The finished look with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top coat.
Two coats of L'oreal Colour Riche - Rue Montmartre 607
Stamped with MoYou London Suki 07 plate and Barry M - Matt White.
Finished with top coat.


Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.