Chocolate Wave

/
0 Comments
Happy Tuesday all! Hope everyone's enjoying this sunshine before it goes back to rain tomorrow :(
I know, I've been MIA again but I promise this time I have a good excuse...I was in Madrid! A much needed break away and what a lovely city it is. If you haven't been before then I definitely recommend it, even if it is just for some yummy churros :)

Here's a colour combination I've never tried before; brown with teal. I don't know what it is about brown but I don't actually have any in my collection, in fact this must be the only shade I own. However I'm really pleased with how it turned out and maybe I'll start experimenting more with browns (or maybe I'll just wait until Autumn..)
The finished look with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top coat.
Two coats of Seventeen -  Wave
Stamped using Nails inc - Richmond Terrace and Born Pretty  BP-L 008 plate.
Finished with top coat.

Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.