Studded Shine *review*

/
0 Comments
Today I have a special review post for you guys featuring some gorgeous metal studs from Lady Queen. They have a massive collection online of some amazing nail art supplies at very affordable prices. This is my first time using their products so I'm excited to share my first thoughts with you all.

If you've read my previous posts you'll know that I only ever wear rhinestones, studs and gems when I'm getting my nails done for a one day occasion as I feel they'll get ruined after everyday wear and tear and eventually just fall off. However looking at the collection they had online I couldn't resist choosing this metallic stud wheel and I decided to create this look that was different to all my other nail art posts. 
The finished look.
Two coats of LA Colors - Plum Wine 
I mattified this using Rimmel - Matte Finish Top Coat.
I used a mixture of gold and silver studs from the wheel to create this look. 
I applied another layer of top coat to secure them in place.
I was very impressed that my manicure lasted me 5 whole days without a single stone falling off. I can't wait to experiment with more of these.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.