Mothering Sunday

/
0 Comments
Hello bloggers!

I know I've been a little MIA recently and I apologise for not getting any posts up in the last two weeks, but I'm back and hopefully here to stay! :)
Life has been very busy these past few weeks and working weekends hasn't helped with giving me any time to do my nails. 
Now that Spring has arrived, it will definitely make it easier to do more evening posts since we'll still have more daylight hours to work with.

Today's post is a Spring and Mother's day special feature. It's time to welcome in the florals and pastels and this manicure was inspired by the cover of Timeout that came out on 1st March. I'd also like to wish all the beautiful mothers out there a very Happy Mother's Day :)
The finished look with Sally Hansen Top coat.
I used Natural Collection - French White as a base coat.
The cover of Timeout for March 1st.


Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.