Netted Nude

/
0 Comments
It was one of those days where I looked at my collection, picked the first three shades I saw and combined them together! I'm finding myself lack a bit of inspiration and time this week, but hopefully I'll be back to my creative self soon.

I saw a pink to black gradient on Instagram (so not completely random choice I guess) and it looked amazing, especially because I'd never think to combine those colours for a gradient manicure. I'll definitely try and find the post and recreate it when I get the chance.
The finished look with Sally Hansen - Diamond Flash Top coat.
Two coats of Essie - Mademoiselle.
Stamped using Jumbo plate B and Revlon - Ginger Melon and Rimmel - Black Pearl.
I added LA Colors - Sassy Sparkle to finish the look.


Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.