Monday Blues

/
0 Comments
I'm suffering from an extreme case of the Monday blues this morning, as two weeks of holidays sadly come to an end. Not only has it been a nice relaxing break from work but it's also been great catching up with friends and family and spending some quality me time. As sad as it feels setting an alarm again and heading to work, I don't think any more days being lazy at home would have done me any good.
Here's a blue water marbled manicure to help brighten up your day a little (or at least your nails!)
The finished look with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat.
Water marbled using Kiko - 334, Nails Inc - Baker Street and NYC - Raindrop.
I really like the way the pattern turned out on these. Definitely getting better at this :)




Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.