Cracking Christmas

/
0 Comments
Happy Christmas to everyone celebrating! The day is finally here which means I can officially stop with all the themed nail art posts. As much as I loved creating these, I was beginning to run out of ideas!
It only seemed right to do a 'presents' manicure for today and I'm hoping you all got what you wished for (or the next best thing!)
The finished look with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top coat.

Two coats of Nails inc - Franklins Row and Great Titchfield Street. Look how amazing that sparkle is in natural sunlight!
I used a nail striping brush to draw on the lines and bow to create a wrapped gift effect.
I added a small gold glitter sparkle to the centre of the bow to finish the look.


Merry Christmas from MiliManicure..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.