Kaleidoscope Sparkle

/
0 Comments
So it's been a good few weeks since I last blogged and that's because I've been busy enjoying some sun, sea and sand in sunny Spain. However I'm back now and here's a little sparkly one for the beautiful sunny weather in London this week. 

The finished look with top coat.
Two coats of Astor - Yellow Buttercup.
Two coats of Nails inc - Baker Street on the accent nail.
I added a blue glitter by M&S collection - Turquoise mix onto the accent nail and placed a glitter gem to the centre of the flowers.
Stamped using MoYou London - Kaleidoscope plate 3. (Slightly slanted on the index nail but I still like it!) Finished off with Sally Hansen - Top coat. 
OPI - Nail Envy, Nails inc - Baker Street, Astor - Yellow Buttercup, M&S - Turquoise Mix and
Sally Hansen - Top coat.



Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.