Wood Grain on Black

/
0 Comments
I haven't done a dark shade of polish ever since spring has sprung so I really wanted to do a black manicure this time. A gradient stamp of blue and pink together is what I imagined but things didn't quite go to plan as the colours weren't bright enough to show up on black. However I chose to still use the colours and individually stamp each one instead to create this subtle print.

The finished look with top coat.
Two even coats of LA Colors - Black Velvet.
Stamped using Jumbo Plate B, Barry M Gelly - Guava and Butter London - Be My Dahling.
The design reminds me of a woodgrain effect. Even though the pink appears as a brown shade on top of the black, I thought it added to the woody look, (taken in indoor lighting).
Taken in direct sunlight.
Butter - Be My Dahling, Barry M Gelly - Guava, LA Colors - Black Velvet, OPI Nail Envy - Base coat
and Sally Hansen - Top Coat.


Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.