Spring Stylist

/
0 Comments
Last week was the first issue of the March Stylist Magazine and it was full of spring goodness and a blast of fresh colours. I was impressed by the amount of nail polish posts it contained and I'll include some of the images in my future posts for the ones I've been inspired by. Today's post was in fact inspired by the front cover, as I realised peach and yellow make a great combo for Spring.

The finished look with top coat.
Stamped using Sally Hansen - Night Watch and MoYou London - Kitty Collection 03
Inspired by Stylist Magazine Front Cover.
The full front cover.
Gradient using BarryM - Peach Melba, Fashion Studio - Yellow Buttercup.


OPI Nail Envy - Base coat, Barry M - Peach Melba, Fashion Studio - Yellow Buttercup, Sally Hansen - Night Watch
and Sally Hansen - Top Coat.

My sister got inspired to do a gradient too so here's a nude a black one I did for her.



Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.