Ocean Gradient Waves

/
0 Comments
Summer is on its way and everyone's booking their beach getaways, so I thought why not do an ocean inspired manicure. I used Barry M Aqua and Gelly Guava to create the ocean gradient. They're both my favourite summer blue shades, bright and bold! I then stamped a wavy design using cheeky plate CH11 and Barry M Matt white.

The finished look. I stamped with cheeky plate CH11 and Barry M Matt white.

I used Barry M Aqua near the cuticles and BArry M Gelly Guava near the tips to create this gradient
(It was really hard to capture both colours on camera).




From left to right: Barry M - Matt white, Barry M - Aqua, Barry M Gelly - Guava and Sally Hansen - Top coat.



Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.