Kiko Sugar Mat 635 Wisteria

/
1 Comments
Hello readers! Today I have a sand textured polish to show you which I picked up on sale for just £1.50. It's part of The Kiko Limited edition Sugar Mat collection 2013 released few months back (originally £4.90). Kiko 635 Wisteria is a pastel lilac colour and it's perfect for spring. The texture is great and it dries faster than you'd think. I love this collection compared to the few other sand polishes I've tried because of it's matte finish. It gives it that extra edge (and of course don't apply any top coat).

Two even coats for an opaque coverage.








Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    I'm more a glitter sandy polishes fan but all sandy ones make me feel interested :) Nice nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.