Pearly white flowers

/
0 Comments
Hey peeps! Hopefully everyone had an eventful weekend. I was actually supposed to upload this post on Saturday but I've had a busy weekend organising my cousins baby shower.
Her baby shower was yesterday and this manicure was actually inspired by the sari I was wearing (see pic below). The base colour used is a pearly white, just like the floral design in the sari, and I stamped a large floral print with black (as yellow didn't show up very well the first time) and then topped it off with some fine glitter.

The finished look - stamped with LA Colors Black velvet and cheeky plate CH12.

The base colour by LM care romeis- number 13.

The sari 

The glitter used is by LA colors - sassy sparkle.

From left to right: LM Care Romeis - colour 13, LA colors - Black velvet, LA colors - Sassy sparkle
and Seche vite- top coat.


Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.