#12dayscc - Day 3: Snowflakes

/
0 Comments
Happy Friday everyone!! :) It's been a very chilly day in London again so I guess this manicure fits in perfectly. Day 3 is snowflakes and for this look you'll need some sparkle. The base glitter used is by LA colors - sassy sparkle and the blue glitter on the tips is by Angelica - Bewitched. I then used LA Colors - french white and a thin nail art brush to draw on the snowflakes.

The finished look - I'm disappointed with my terrible skills at drawing a snowflake so next time I'll just stick to stamping :(

I painted my nails with the sassy sparkle first and then used this blue to paint my accent nail and tips.

I then topped the blue with Angelica - bewitched glitter chunks on to the tips and accent nail.


From left to right: LA colors - sassy sparkle, Blue polish (no name), Angelica - Bewitched and LA Colors - french white.


Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.