Frosty winter waterfall

/
0 Comments
So, it's absolutely freezing in London this week and it's not even officially winter yet! :( But I guess it means it's time for my first winter manicure. I don't really know what to call this but it reminds me of a frosty waterfall and snowy icicles. The base colour I've used here is called Royal blue by Angelica. It's blended with super fine blue pearl glitters so it has a slight shimmer to it. I used a nail art brush to create the stripes (all the polishes used are named below).


The finished look, taken in natural sunlight without flash.





The base colour. You can see the tiny glitter that's embedded in this polish in natural sunlight.



Close up on nail  art design.

From left to right: OPI Nail envy - Base coat, Nails Inc - Great tichfield street, Barry M - Aqua, Angelica - Royal blue,
(the next blue doesn't have a name sorry) and Seche vite - Top coat.


Thankyou for stopping by and reading :)
xox



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.