Glitter French Tips

/
1 Comments
Hey lovelies! Today I want to share a simple classic - french tips manicure. It's been years since I've done a french manicure simply because there are so many gorgeous colours out there these days that I want to experiment with them all! However I started a new job this week and thought let's stick to classic and classy! (Don't wanna seem too bold for first impressions now do we!) Usually I use stickers or tape to do my tips but I'm trying free hand tips for the first time here. I used LA Colors - French white, OPI - Bubble bath and I then added a little glitter on the tips using LA colors - sassy sparkle, all finished off with Seche Vite top coat.











From left to right: LA colors - french white, OPI Bubblebath, LA colors sassy sparkle and
seche vite Top coat.

Thank you for stopping by and reading :)

xox


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful nails!
    Come to visit me))
    http://lakoman.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.