Barry M Grey with stamping plate CH7

/
2 Comments
Oops I didn't realise this manicure was going to look all christmassy but o well I still like it :) As you know I've been terrible at stamping so far so I'm trying to use them a lot more in my manicures. For this look I used Barry M - Grey as a base colour and LA Colors - French White to stamp with. The plate used is CH7 (Vibrant collection).

The finished look - slightly smudged the pinky finger while applying top coat :(







From left to right: OPI nail envy - base coat, Barry M - Grey, LA Colors - French white,
Seche Vite - top coat.



Thank you for stopping by and reading :)

xox



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! Your stamping looks great :) The pattern reminds me of pinwheels for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah they're kind of spirals :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.