OPI Get Your Number

/
4 Comments
'Get your Number' is one of the four polishes featured in the OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Collection. I know I'm late in getting this but I was lucky enough to win the bid on ebay and got it for an amazing £3.99. This is the first time I've used textured polish and I must say this is my favourite one out of the four (maybe because my favourite colour is blue!) It's extremely sparkly with chunkier glitter bits making it super fun for summer and the sandy effect is pretty cool too! You definitely need a minimum of two coats to see the brightness of the colour and to get the best textured finish.

Two coats (no top coat). Nails are shorter since one of them chipped :(




Flash shot to capture the sparkle.

OPI Nail Envy - Base Coat and OPI - Get Your Number.


Thank you for stopping by and reading :)

xox


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. that was a bargain at £3.99, i love blue this is stunning!

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. очень красивый маникюр!
    отличный блог, с удовольствием присоединилась, буду рада взаимности <3
    http://alenabliss.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.